Payment / Dispatch / Shipping
Our Easy and comfortable Convenient Payment Methods
If you choose PayPal, you will automatically be forwarded to PayPal during your purchase procedure, where you can then make your payment. Payment via PayPal is only possible when ordering online and cannot be used on the telephone.
You can comfortably pay using MasterCard or Visa card.
Do your shopping quickly and efficiently by using your stored information in your Amazon customer account. Pay securely without having to input your shipping and payment information. They are protected by the A to Z guarantee - Just like shopping with Amazon!
Items that are in stock (!) will be dispatched 1-2 business days after payment is received. Deliveries will normally come via Fed Ex Ground or UPS. Larger orders and oversize items may delivered with a common carrier on a disposable pallet (see below).
Information about the delivery procedure for your order:
- We deliver on disposable pallets that remain with the customer and have to be disposed of by the customer.
- We deliver to the kerb, which means that the shipping company will not carry the ordered goods into your house.
- Please make sure that you have assistance on the day of delivery if necessary, as some of the boxes may not be able to be carried by one person.
Exceptions: Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- 2.1 Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- 2.2 Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- 2.3 Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- 2.4 Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- 2.5 Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- 2.6 The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
We offer a free shipping & return service within the United States.